Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday & Inspiration


Almost done! These are the front and back pieces. I'll be knitting the sleeves next. Right now this looks like two giant scarves. I usually know what I want my next project to be. But I've seen so much inspiration lately that I'm just not sure which direction to go in. I want more dresses, sweaters, knit pants, sheer knits...I even saw a pair of leggings that I want.

Inspiration!
Aforementioned leggings layered with knits. Uber cozy. Yess!!

Image from Lily

11 comments:

Sheila said...

The sleeves definitely look like scarves...lol I really like the inspiration ensemble and giving me food for thought, I could use a tunic or two & leggings. Then shop for boots to pair with... Yeah I know any excuse to shop..haha.

Monique said...

Sheila! Those aren't sleeves! LOL! I changed the wording for clarity.
I started thinking about what I would have to look like in order to accommodate sleeves that size. ROTFL!

Tracy said...

Your dress is coming along nicely, looking forward to seeing the finished piece.
I love the first photo. They black with the pop of fushia, beautiful.
My daughters are really into the leggings with the long sweaters.
Reminds me of my younger years, teehee.

cici said...

what beautiful work you do. This blog is amazing♥

GlamorousGirl said...

love it!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Erin Kate said...

That last picture is gorgeous! I wish it was me right now!

jas said...

those leggings look so warm!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Audrey Leighton said...

That's amazing...so creative and wonderful that you are making these things yourself!
xx

Be Frassy

Monique said...

Thank you so much ladies! :-)

GlamorousGirl said...

cute!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay said...

Your ideas inspire and make you dream.